Thursday 26 February 2015

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PASTOR NENEH..


Even as my internet was frustrating itself and I could not post, I kept forgetting posts I wanted to do but I honestly refused to forget my pastor neneh's birthday.

This is the pastor Neneh who does collages for everyone else birthday post on Facebook. 
This is the pastor nene ready with advice for anyone going through a difficult time.
This is the pastor Neneh who through it all came forth shining as gold.
This is the pastor Neneh who coined the word WWPIAN 
This is the pastor Neneh who encouraged me to do this blog regardless of all the talk that a Christian blog can never be popular.

Awesome writer, CEO Of Born 2 accessorize, pastor, wife, mother, friend, sister, calls herself a fool for Jehovah,my blogger mentor... Who says you can't be all together? 
With God ALL things are possible with us.

Happy belated birthday ma. I love you through the nine planets and back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment