Saturday 6 September 2014

ONE FINE GIRL WITH ANOINTING..




I've known this gyel for 15 years now, we have been close, we have fought, we have laughed, we have even cried, we have partiiiiiied hard, we have gossiped,( before before o) we lived in the same compound in Zaria, live in abuja as well, now we are depopulating the kingdom of hell together as well.

Fine girl on fire for The Lord, entrepreneur extraordinary,  CEO serendipity styling, loyal friend and sister.
Annoyingly amazing person, one of those people you definitely want on your team.

I doubt I've ever told you this, but I'm glad we are friends, I almost love you like that. 

Happy birthday Tessy Miriam Ihuoma Uyah of the Most High! #duckingtheshoe

You are Gods signpost, enjoy grace in every area of your life. 
Peace babay.

1 comment:

  1. She was the very first friend of my wife i knew.The first she presented to me as her best friend and l still remember our wedding changed her life because it was through that she became born again.Hope you had a wonderful birthday,sorry its coming late

    ReplyDelete