Wednesday 19 October 2016

PASTOR GOODHEART...


When I first heard that Pastor Goodheart was leaving HOTR I was uncomfortable even though it isn't my church. Then I read that he was simply answering the call to destiny and he left without any drama. I became super proud of him.
It would have been a mess if his leaving was controversial because he's One of the fathers of the Pentecostal church in abuja.(the man na principality true)
I've been under his ministration once and I was thoroughly blessed. Many of us haven't recovered from the revival that was wrought that day (we don't want to anyway).
I'm not shocked at the name of his church, that's what he stands for.

I wish everyone who is answering their personal call to destiny makes it as honorable as this, it makes me proud to be a Christian. Well done sir.
The God that called you will hold your hand as you walk with Him till Jesus Taries.

We are not in competition with each other, the real competition is out there.

Psalm 133

6 comments:

  1. He is truly an honourable man. Congratulations for a new level, may God guide him into his new season with strength and wisdom.
    Good write up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. My pastor Godwin is this you sir?you took time to comment? Wow. God bless you sir.

      Delete
  2. Awwh... God bless and establish him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis umata? Is this you? Amen o.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was there when he read his last speech in HORT. INDEED who God call must fulfill divine mandate. God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Pastor and father do say that " A man cant be bigger than the Vision" PST.Godwin U. His legacy will always be known. Its all about JESUS not the set man. He is a faithful MOG with high esteem humility. His mission continues.

    ReplyDelete