Friday 18 December 2015

HTH WORKER'S CHRISTMAS/APPRECIATION DINNER MAIDEN EDITION.

My church had a dinner party last night, it was lovely even though I could not stay through the duration.. Fantastic evening. God bless the leaders of this church. Wish I could put up all the pictures, Tolani, Tunmise and Goke are one of the best photo people I know. Shout out to the missions team!!! 



Senior pastors (the boss himself PG) Godwin and ( mamalicious) Seun Uwuba'men.

All my pastors except my pastor Solomon 


Awon mama niyen *runsandhides



Barrister Wesley and his amiable wife.


I love this couple. Dunno why!


Tolani babay. She's the camera gyel and our protocol brother simi.


My egbon superwoman flakky.


Mr protocol White Essien, And the Lovely sisters Sophia and Doreen




Chai, you never born? My darling darling friend Ebony and her gentleman husband.


YAAAAAAY! MY HOD and Ruth protocol trouble maker


(Some)ushers weren't left out. Igho babay.



Our red carpet comperes. Guiliana Rancic and Ryan Seacrest have nothing on you guys *wink


Dr Kay and his lovely wife Seyi.



My Home cell pastor repped too ke!  Bobos in the house.



Mr Chinedu and Francisca. ( the parents of my baby)




madam iyen and her husband 



She can sing for Africa my sis Pamela 



Ah! Missions team boss. Yaw!!!



Mr Oscongate and the mrs.


My ore of life, ore in Tucano, ore in Jesus! 
















Photo credit: Tolani/Goke/Tunmise.


















3 comments:

  1. Awww. This is very beautiful! Sis Tega you're missing from the pix, bet why???? Ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly y are you missing? This is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! Really looking Glamorous . Double tap to you Sis.

    ReplyDelete