Thursday 25 December 2014

ONE MORE FINE GIRL WITH ANOINTING..




On the 7th February 2006 I got a call from a friend that there was a vacant house in wuse 2 and I ran there to inspect the place and then met one girl wearing a black outfit looking uninterested in my excitement. I remember thinking this one won't be easy to get along with. 
Less than a month later I moved in. We almost got along, because we had mutual friends anyway. 

Somehow we fell out, I dreaded seeing her, then we became cordial. Now she's one of the few I can call FRIEND.

From someone who always thought every bad thing in life happens to her to someone who's annoyingly positive, that sees only good in everyone. At a point I used to think she was just been fake but she's for real. Cares for every single person who crosses her path. 
I tell her she makes me appear like I need to become born again.

From someone who would tell you to go to hell then give you a detailed description of what the journey to hell will be to a person who will hold her tongue and smile through when someone is insulting her.

Someone who will in the midst of her very busy schedule make sure any other assignment given to her is carried out.

Someone who will leave a can of coke and biscuit for you by the tv after you have had a long journey, while she herself isn't in town.

The one who will worry about you when you don't even realise you need to be worried about.

When you have filled her head with complains and whining, she will laugh loudly and heartily and then tell you "it is well", hold your hand and pray with you.

You are one of those who will do career, marriage, motherhood and ministry together and succeed on all fronts.

Very annoyingly sweet. Beautiful in and out, disciplinarian, responsible, kind, thorough, teachable, trustworthy, loyal,generous, planner,intelligent. Sometimes I just like proving you wrong!!! *warefa*

I am proud that you are one of the stars on my crown, I can only imagine how mama feels if I feel like this.

You will marry well, the wrong man will not see you. Your husband will wake up with songs of praise on his lips everyday because you are his wife. The proverbs 31 woman will be jealous of you. God bless you. Honour you. 

Happy Birthday Sheila Osondu Iheke, my landlord, my friend, my lil sister, my anchor, my prayer partner, Woman on fire for the Most High God, woman ready to shake the world for the gospel to be heard, Gods sign post. 

I am blessed my path and yours crossed.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Am blessed. God bless you Tega. God bless you on all sides. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God she's a star on your crowns. More stars to your crown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow happy birthday Sheila. Many more blessings from God!and Merry Christmas to you and Tega

    ReplyDelete