Thursday 9 April 2015

4 YEARS DON WAKA...



I take testimonies in wwp on Tuesday mornings, so I am privileged to hear the testimonies before the rest of the house. 
This last Tuesday a very dear aunty came to write that she's thanking God because she's still standing in Christ. 
At first it didn't sink because I was writing many others but later the Holy Spirit breezed it past me again and it dawned on me how important it is to thank Him for that. Many people have fallen by the way side, they could not be torn away from the 'pleasures' of sin. Forgetting that the wages of sin is death. 

The devil is very purposeful and anything to water down the blood of Jesus gives him pleasure, standing in Christ is a deliberate way of living, salvation is worked out, it isnt slapped on you.

My interview with 700 club today reminded me how far God has brought me from my highway to hell, how much He loves me. I fall, I fail but He loves me. That fact I can take to the bank. 

If I had a million tongues and and lived a thousand years, it will never ever be enough to give you all the praise.
So I am thankful for today, I'm grateful for today, and I deliberately give You all the worship due to You.

You are the reason I live,You are the very One for me and  no one knows what You mean to me Jesus. I boldly declare that I love You, thank You that I am still standing in You, despite everything the enemy brought my way, even In the church, You held me together, You didn't let me go, you reminded me constantly that You are who matters not what is going around me.

4 years 4 days ago I made the best decision of my life, today I rededicate my life to You withholding nothing. I love You breathlessly, too much for words.

Thank you Laura, Becky, Uju, and the rest of the CBN crew, God bless you all for the amazing job, may you not miss your reward here and in heaven. 

13 comments:

  1. Wow, to God be d glory. God Almighty will continue to uphold u till d end. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess mi.. Amen o. May He uphold us all in Jesus name

      Delete
  2. Wow, to God be d glory. God Almighty will continue to uphold u till d end. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God for your wonderful testimony, Tega! :-D May that be your testimony decades from now when you say 40 Years don waka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameeeeen sifa, thank you. God bless and honour you.

      Delete
  4. God bless you Aunty Tee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you too Tega... Your interview reminded me of the great miracle of salvation. We sometimes take it for granted. Cos of you, I had to deliberately thank God for how far He has brought me too. I am so glad I met you in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww Laura, ok we are not fighting again.. Kisses Hun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis Mi, God bleSs u n keep u. So shall u minister to more lives ijn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is good to serve Jesus. Never would have made it without Him

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is good to serve Jesus. Never would have made it without Him

    ReplyDelete