Sunday 6 September 2015

PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS..



Watched a few scenes of that Mel Gibsons movie 'what women want' earlier today and I was honestly grateful my thoughts can't be read. The Holy Spirit may decide to reveal somethings but it isn't that thought for thought revelation thank God because if my thoughts could be heard ehn... Chai chai, I may not be called sis Tega again.  Did I say penny for your thoughts? Some of us won't bargain £1million for our thoughts sef.

Within the first hour of losing my mum, someone actually told me congratulations. I could not believe it, I don't care what she meant, at that time I felt it was the most insensitive thing I've ever been unprivileged to hear but because I'm a Christian girl na, I just smiled but my mind had given her a low down dirty lecture on controlling her tongue. But then I am sister Tega!!! 
It is well.


Truly the bible is complete.

Philippians 4:8
#riponitega 



No comments:

Post a Comment