Wednesday 16 March 2016

WHERE DOES YOUR LOYALTY LIE?

When I was younger my mum had this friend who I was so sure she loved to bits. I fell in love with them too because she had a daughter who was my age mate and our birthdays are just a day apart, I think we were even born in the same hospital. We also had siblings that their ages were close, we attended the same church etc.
Since I am a last child and my older ones were much older, i became a regular in their house so I could have a play mate.

Somehow monkey born one five die, our mothers fell out of love and of course it became awkward to continue to be friendly with them. I felt it wasn't fair, even as young as I was. I felt if they could not manage their friendship, the children should not be made to severe their friendship either. 
I can't really remember if my mum outright told us to stay clear but I remember sneaking to their house a few times, yet when I'm with my mum and see them I won't say hello.
I remember one day my brother caught me and told me my mum won't be happy if she found out I was doing that and so regardless of the fun I would miss I stopped out of loyalty and love for my mum.

I saw a post on Facebook and the girl was half naked and typing all sorts of obscenities and then she wrote Something about Jesus as well. 
Out of loyalty for God, ( let's say you dunno if you love Him self) how He sent His son to die on the cross for your sake, can you try not to play with the devil behind Gods back? E no easy but He is the help of the helpless. Ignore this false grace doctrine flying all over the place. 
God cannot behold iniquity.

The devil and your Father (God) are not friends DO NOT play with him.

John 8:44

No comments:

Post a Comment