Wednesday 30 March 2016

TEGA SAYS NAY!


You see the gender equality madness that's making the news is just an end time sign. It may sound appealing to a lot of women but I promise you it is altering Gods word and plan. 
The God that made man head of the house and woman help meet isn't foolish. I will not alter Gods word in the name of civilization. 
There is a saying in Yoruba that the person who someone is helping should carry the bulk of the load while the helper carries the lighter part.

I don't blame men much though, It started from Adam. If he had been with his wife when the serpent came to tempt her, he would have been able to guide her and protect her from the guile of the serpent but I'm sure he was on one social media platform or taking selfies and left the woman open to temptation. And she went ahead and made a decision that altered humanity.

Women are also a huge problem in bringing men up, you spoil your son rotten in the name of love forgetting that he will grow up and (reluctantly) leave the house and become a burden to the society and his wife. A boy is taught to play video games while a daughter is taught to be a home keeper. Be conscious that you are raising either a source of joy or source of sorrow.

I Oghenetega as a woman was called to be 'helpmeet'. If God desired for me to be a man, He will have created me so from beginning.(after all I have five brothers)
He is wiser than the wisest.

I don't care what the Senate says but I am a senator of the Heavenly House of Reps and I say NAY to gender equality.

With this point of mine, I hope I've been able to convince you and not confuse you that I am not for half baked gender equality.
Man take your place!

Genesis 2:20b, Ephesians 5:23&24

No comments:

Post a Comment