Friday 11 November 2016

2017 IN VIEW..



I remember when I used to have a long list of goals at the beginning of every year, make New Years resolutions I won't remember by the 5th of January.
Recently I saw a diary of mine that I had written my goal for 2011,2012 and 2013. The list was exactly the same, which meant I had not accomplished any. In 3 YEARS!!! 
What a shame. I realized the problem was that I didn't make any move towards achieving my goals. 

2016 I had quite a few and I achieved 2 out of ...... I'm celebrating the victory of the two because achieving them opened my eyes to why I've never accomplished any before now. I expected them to just happen because I desired them.

 For 2017 I have only 3 goals. 
I intend to pray about them from tonight, I intend to research on how to achieve them and I intend to be extremely deliberate about the process to my achievements.

Begin to pray and fast about 2017. There's no point wearing your boots on the battle field, prepare before you enter the battlefield. The path to all round success is direction from the Lord. 

Jeremiah 42:3

No comments:

Post a Comment