Sunday 11 January 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IJATO..



Happy birthday to my dear friend Ijato Zainab Ahmed née Elagbaje. JT as she is fondly called, a name she didn't like. 
One of the kindest people I know. I misunderstood her as a young girl because of my own insecurities and selfishness. I've known her like 15 years now. I remember our Kano and Zaria days, remember our book of 'arrows', remember maiduguri road, Some sweet and some Crazy but in all very memorable days that has formed me in ways i can't explain. We lived like sisters, from the same purse, from the same box. I learnt first hand that every great relationship starts with a hello. Life long friendships.

Thank you for being my friend even when I was difficult to be friends with. 

Happy birthday babay, may you fulfil Gods purpose for your life, God bless and prosper you.

No comments:

Post a Comment