Friday 9 January 2015

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED


Have you ever had a plan and you left God out of the equation and it worked out? Did it last? Did it give you joy? 
Even when things happen to us by chance, most of us still shout thank God, I've never heard anyone shout 'devil thank you'.

Yet many times we are afraid to trust God.
All the times I have trusted a man, it has failed me woefully and I always hear the Holy Spirit say to me, "you could have asked me Tega". 
I watched a movie yesterday, and a man asked his wife to go get money from his room to give to someone who just had a baby. The wife got back, passed the man she was meant to give, and gave it to her husband, who in turn handed it to the man. I wondered why, because the man stood closer to the wife but it was the husband who sent her on the errand, he didn't ask her to give the man. She didn't bypass her husband,

That's how God is with us, He doesn't want us to bypass Him. It is true that it is a man God will send to sort us out, but He wants us to ask Him. Then He in turn will send the man to help us to us, if you bypass God, you will get disappointed, humiliated, embarrassed. Faith they say grows. If you have trusted Him for a meal, You can trust Him for a house. May we not see shame this year as we trust Him.

God can be trusted.

Jeremiah 17:5-8

1 comment:

  1. True word sister, Amen.

    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.

    ReplyDelete