Saturday 3 January 2015

ON AN ASSIGNMENT OR THE ASSIGNMENT.



Have you ever looked at your life or situation and asked yourself " How on earth did I get myself into this?" Or " How did I get here?" 
I bet Joseph did, I bet mary mother of Jesus did, at a point even Jesus said that God should take the cup of suffering from Him.

So if you have ever asked yourself those kind of questions, you are on assignment. Top secret one sef, because all of them were on serious assignments.
And like Sheila says, God sends His finest agents on those kind of mind boggling assignments. The kind that will question your sanity. But He also equips you, so no matter how many times you want out of the situation, the manifesto keeps flashing through your mind and the Holy Spirit keeps nudging you on.

Recently I was asked if the assignment was too heavy and if it can be passed to someone else? I fear na, I beg with speed because all your ground work will be in vain. Imagine Mary saying "God how will I push out a baby when I've never met with a man?With no medical assistance or CS?" (How e take end with women wey don meet men sef? There's still pain.)
He will have found a 'Martha' to be mother of Jesus and Mary will have been known as Mary the carpenters wife not the mother of our Saviour.

In your life situation, are you the assignment or on an assignment? It will help not to give up when the times get tough.

Xoxo

John 15:16

No comments:

Post a Comment