Sunday 28 February 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN FEBRUARY..

Four days after my last post, I fell very ill. Had a case of ketoacidosis ( use dictionary abeg). And somehow I haven't really got my self back, I still get dizzy spells once in a while. You know how you just up and move and you don't understand you need to give praise to the one who gives you the opportunity and privilege to be healthy. 

I remember reading Open Heavens a few years ago where we were asked to thank God for at least an hour, by the time I had covered everything and everyone I checked the time it was a bleeping 10 mins!!!
I had prayed like I was gonna spill my guts. And it was just 10 mins???

Now if you ask me to do 1hour of thanksgiving, I'd probably do 2 hours without knowing. Thanking Him for health alone will probably take the 30 mins. 
When I realize I was a coke bottle away from diabetic coma, I understand the goodness and mercies God freely gives.

Was having a conversation with my older siblings and we were talking about thanksgiving and my sister told me to listen to Solomon Lange's 'Yesu Masoyina'. And I was totally lost in love. 

Indeed I'm thankful for life!!! 

1 Thessalonians 5:18


No comments:

Post a Comment