Sunday 28 February 2016

TOBI NO LONGER COHEN..


So my niece got married earlier this month in Israel. You know those amazing things you hear and wish it would happen to you but then you push them away because the dream tall pass you? That was this trip for me. Me and my siblings went for the wedding. It was AMAZING! The New Testament came alive! I walked the path Jesus walked, where He was born and crucified? Me kwa? I went to the wailing wall to pray with my brothers? It was indeed a life time experience. God bless Mr and Mrs Cohen immensely, may God give you unforgettable blessings to your tenth generation.

This Tobi that used to follow my friends and I around in Kano, is now married! Tega don old. The next generation don start to marry.

God bless your union Tobi and Vadim, I wish you many years together filled with love and fruitfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment