Wednesday 19 October 2016

LOYALTY!



Was studying the book of Daniel yesterday and during my quiet time, the Holy Spirit started to convict me.
He made me realize how disloyal I am to God. At first I resisted it but He just won't let me. Somehow I begged for mercy and shook it off.

Do you know those boys were blindly loyal to God? They didn't shift their focus from God and naturally He showed up for them. The funny thing about this is they were not believing God for the mundane things that we spend our energy trying to get, it was all for this God. We naturally gravitate towards the people who are loyal/love us. God loves us all equally but don't forget that the bible also says eyes have not seen what God has prepared for those who love Him.
Every time we look to help ourselves out of any situation or look to man, we have shifted our focus from God and that questions our loyalty to Him. 


Still wonder why He didn't show up in that situation? You were not looking to Him babay!  When you reach heaven in your ripe old age ask uncle Peter why he began to sink on the same water he was walking on.


No comments:

Post a Comment