Sunday 2 October 2016

DUE PROCESS

I'm so tired of apologizing to everyone about why I've not written in a while. Truth is I've been extremely busy. I'm doing many things and also like I explained to Reverend Ethel, I don't want to write from my flesh, cos then nothing will make sense.

I honestly think I've found my pot of oil, (Like the widow of zarephat ). One day I'd write the breakdown of this revelation.
Anyway I read a  short story about the man who helped a struggling butterfly out of its cocoon and the butterfly had to live the rest of its life with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never flew, it didn't fulfil destiny because of the shortcut.

Many of us, (yours truly included) don't like the process of squeezing that ultimately leads to our balanced growth. It is not easy at all but it is needed.
I'm going through a process of accepting what God has obviously called me for. I have been told, I have dreamt it, I have seen small small signs but meeeeeehn. 

I wasn't actively fighting against it, but I wasn't actively working towards it either. 
I'm learning a few stuff along the way, I'm gaining strength, hopefully gaining maturity, gaining wholeness .
Many times I want to give up, especially when it becomes unbearable (which is the shortcut) I remember that I need balanced growth.  Many times I want to dislike the people God is using to chisel me, but I remember that I need balanced growth, I don't necessarily like the process but I need balanced growth.

I jus kient deal with a swollen body with shriveled wings so hard as the process will be, I go try take am.
Hopefully I'm back to writing.
Happy October! 

Hebrews 12:11

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post; make no apologies about erratic posts. welcome back; no pressure

    ReplyDelete