Friday 7 October 2016

HEARTFELT GRATITUDE

I didnt want the protocol department people to spend money celebrating me, there's just been so much in the last few months. I did all the James bond to escape being surprised.
Then they caught me, I was too celebrated.
I was kept in a hotel to chill, and pastor Ib helped them catch me.
My sister and brother were all in on it.

I started the tears from 1159 on the 4th because I read things people had to say about me.
I'm not a nice person to my protocol people because I need the work done.
I was shocked at the things I heard about me. It could not have been me they were talking about, it has to be the person they want me to be.

I don't remember giving anyone my last money , i don't remember crying with anyone, i don't remember fighting anyone over my people, i don't remember being a mother hen, I don't remember giving wise advice, I don't remember teaching anyone. All I remember is how I howl at them when they are not getting work done.

Indeed God uses the foolish things to confound the wise. I don't get it but I'm grateful for it.
When women Pray is churning out women that will change the world, one family at a time.

God bless you all. I'm grateful.

In other news na so I enter elevator for hotel Nepa take light. I bind every thing that wants to turn my joy into mourning in Jesus name.


Psalm 90:12

2 comments:

  1. You deserve to be celebrated! Over and over again! You too much sis..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to be celebrated! Over and over again! You too much sis..

    ReplyDelete