Monday 23 January 2017

CORE VALUES

I honestly had no clue what my core values were until 2017 and if I had known my core values early ,there a lot of things I would have avoided in life.
The one that tops my list is LOYALTY. When I consider you my person, i stay on your lane, I may get angry with you, and even abuse you but I will let never let anyone cheat you or abuse you.
You are my own, i will look out for you and I honestly expect the same. Now if you don't have that as your values, you and I will constantly have issues.
Especially with marriage. If loyalty is one your core values and your partner is a cheat, are you going to have a tough marriage because he or she doesn't value loyalty.

So for me, I make a conscious effort to have people like that around me. There's a saying that you are average of the five people you hang around.

So what are your core values?

No comments:

Post a Comment