Saturday 14 January 2017

NO DISTRACTIONS JOO



A few days ago, someone I respect and like a lot said a few things to me that hurt and disappointed me. As she was speaking, I had composed an acid dripping speech as reply but when I opened my mouth all I heard was 'I apologize, I had no idea you felt like this and it wasn't my intention to make you feel this way.
As I walked away, I was asking the Holy Spirit what happened, because He knows that person was wrong na and He reminded me of my spiritual goals and told me in plain words, 'Tega you do not need that setback, you have a destination and this will stall some things'😧. It Reminded me of pastor O's words. It is well.

If I've never declared love for you Holy Spirit, I declare my deep love for you. You are indeed counsellor, thank You for saving me from myself. 

John 14:26

No comments:

Post a Comment