Friday 26 December 2014

ONE OTHER BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH ANOINTING...





It isn't their birthdays but I think I didn't write about them on their birthdays because I probably had internet issues then.

I grew up in a home with only 2 sisters and they are way older so I didn't know how sisters around your age relate.
I'd met one of this my sisters before, in a friends house. Had a few mutual friends but we were never friends. The day I saw her in a house fellowship, I was surprised as I was just entering the love of Jesus myself, I didn't know I was meeting with destiny, I didn't know I was meeting the kindest, most generous soul ever. I didn't know God was preparing sisters for me.

We started to say hey to each other, she got married a few months after I did and one day called me to say we should come together to pray for our husbands and children once a week, I jumped at the idea. She offered her home, and that's how her home became our altar. 

Excellent home maker, intercessory minister, gifted with an awesome dream life, very kind, very generous, teachable,people gatherer, she may appear crazy but very sane and grounded in Jesus. 
Sometimes after scaring the devil to a corner, we would fill our stomachs with her excellent cooking skills (after all na pro cook she be). When the rest of us are slacking in Monday prayers, she's our class prefect to beat us back in shape, she fit dey do say she no really wan pray but she spits fire in the word as well, the one who taught me how to use my iPad for my blog. 
Devil wanted to use us for evil but here we are. Doing the work of the master in our little corner.

Gina Agbukor if I never appreciated you before now, I want you to know that I love you very much.
God bless you, increase you, your husband is respected at the gate, my omah is blessed. Every seed you have ever sowed in kindness will come back to you in hundred folds. Men will favour you, 2015 will favour you, men will favour your husband, your husband will love you like Christ loves the church. You will fulfil destiny.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. So happy that there are a lot of us young, beautiful, godly sisters in the church today, burning for Christ. We need to save our generation cos this gegeneration thinks Christianity is for old folks.
    Light on sisters
    I'm especially proud of this blog and of you Tega

    ReplyDelete