Friday 26 December 2014

YET ANOTHER FINE GIRL WITH ANOINTING..



Told you we are taking over. Hehehehehe


This one is who I call our last born. When she first came to join WWP protocol department, she appeared so shy and fragile we were not sure how to post her to work. So when the pastors asked for a few people to work with them, we just sent her and someone else, and she showed strengths in ways I can't describe.  Somehow she has become one of the few in wwp I have become attached to, I'd never forget a few things you have adviced me on. I'd hold them for a long time. Will never leave you without a kind word, gesture or prayer. (As pastor o pikin u no get choice)

Very sweet, caring yet fearless person. She will state her case softly but very firmly. Solid person to have on your side.
Pastor O's personal baby, our last born.

Happy birthday my Dolapo Osewa, I wish I could buy you the world today but I can't afford it yet.
God bless you my aburo as I call you, May He honour you, where you are now, is the least you will ever be. As you were born in this season of celebration, May celebration never cease from your life, may favour follow you. May your love for the things of God never go cold. You will marry well, the wrong man will not see you, you will be a light to very one you come across.

I love you dolapo to the moon and Jupiter and back babay.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Happy birthday Dolapo. I didn't know earlier. Could you Tega pls send me some of her nicest pix today? I need to put this up on the social media. Tega well done! And many happy returns Dolapo. I remember when I first met you one on one and we spoke and you helped my friend and I make a good decision about an apartment. Thank you so much Dolapo.

    ReplyDelete