Sunday 7 December 2014

WHAT's YOUR BURDEN OF PROOF?


It has been a busy week, many many matters arising. 
Yesterday was WWP leaders husband appreciation dinner, awesome. As my Samu wasn't around, aunty Sheila took his place at the table. 

Anyway, it was at the hilton, there was plenty food. Pastor Ike spoke to the men, that man is very wise. I envy Omasiri, her husband will get good counsel. 
Then the icing on the cake fror me was Pastor Gold Olanrewaju, Ah. He spoke of how God called him, how his life changed.

He was a club hopper, registered in major clubs in lag with loads of money. Did all the fine boy with money tins. He was on he highway to hell, he knew God called him but he refused to answer, he was way too cool for Jesus. 
Then he fell ill, bleeding from every hole, pus coming out of his body, in his words, he started decaying from inside and started to stink. People ran from him. In all this, his wife stood by him, interceding for him. Chai.

As soon as he surrendered to Christ, everything CEASED! Because of his story, many will meet Christ. I identify with him so much. Someone told me to stop writing about how my life was that it would make people look at me funny. 
I listened to Joyce Meyer this morning and she spoke deeply about her scars from what her father did to her. I respect that woman so much, when she was asked how come she's so open about her last, she said when anyone sees her life now,it is proof that God is alive and He is good.

If you are going to say that God is provider, healer etc... You had better have proof or no one will take you serious. That is your burden of proof.

And mine is God is good, He is mindful of me, He can turn anyone's life around, He wants me happy so I will tell the world how I know this which is my STORY! 

Romans 1:16

2 comments:

  1. My love please don't let people discourage you about your personal experiences. Tell them it's the TESTIMONY that draws people. I also listen to Joyce Meyer alot, in fact she's changed my life so much with her personal life experiences.
    So my dear, go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere that Jesus Christ is Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay, I like that song! Haven't heard it in forever. How's u Hun?

    ReplyDelete