Monday 29 December 2014

STILL ON THE PROCESS..

We are Meant to be Gods silver.
You see the fire can get really fiery so the impurities can rise to the top and these are the issues in our lives, disappointments etc. He skims them off, purifying us, refining us,
Different fires will come and go, but it isn't to mar us, it is to refine us in that area of our lives.

When we become born again at first, He may see a dim image of Himself but as times goes on, His image becomes clearer and more beautiful. He tests and builds our faith, showing us how far we have come, where adjustments need to be made. He perfects our perserverance. Then He gave us the bible to show us how to go about it. He will give exam then give expo. That's when He can call you good and faithful servant when you have come out refined, that's when you can call on. Him and He will deliver you.

 Zechariah 13:9

Then He told me some more things, This same fire that produced refined silver can also produce reprobate silver. When we resist and ruin His refining process. No matter how the fire burns, the wickedness and hardness and impurities are not released and removed, we stubbornly cling to our ways 'that's just the way I am', ' I naturally have a temper', 'I say it as I see it', 'in my family we are proud', 'I could not take it anymore' etc. 
so the silver becomes rejected. 

Jeremiah 6:29-30

God will send several fires for your own sake but when we refuse to let go, He will set us aside and call us rejected silver o. We are terms useless to Him, He won't kill you but He will not use you for His work. You become a Sunday Sunday chair warmer.

Imagine that you have been called by God but because of pride, hard hearted ness and selfish ambitions God says He cannot use you? Or gives someone else the duty meant for you.

The fire is for your good and His glory and it is a matter of urgency. 

Father help me not to forget the assignment you placed in my hands, let me come out shining, better than I went in, help me not to repeat the exam, let no one take my place, the fire not and I no go like enter again. Ehn!

Sheila, when God wants to bless you ehn, it will pour like heavy rain wey person no fit see road. Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Pastor O and Pastor Stella, God bless you for not giving up on me, for realigning my brain. E wan shake before.



4 comments:

  1. It is a matter of urgency indeed for us to change.
    I used to be that person, who says, this is who I am or this is how God created me, deal with it. But now I know better especially knowing that He'll spit me out of His mouth if I'm neither hot or cold. I don't want to be cold and get warmed up in hell, God forbid.
    I have decided to be hot for Jesus, allowing Him to change me everyday, sometimes these changes are difficult, sometimes embarrassing, sometimes depressing, but these are the lies the devil sells to me about change.
    The moment I realize I can do all things including changing to what God wants me to be through Christ who gives me strength. I rely on the Holy Spirit for strength when it gets difficult, and He's always there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That your brain won't shake in Jesus name oh Oghenetega.....devil's plan concerning you has already failed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tee. Amen.
    I've learnt soo much these past few days. All I want is to be all that God wants me to be and the Grace to go through the process and come out refined.
    Thank you for sharing your research with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. Tnx so much for ds reminder sis. Tega. Father, d grace to persevere nd endure to d end, release unto us IJN.

    ReplyDelete