Tuesday 23 December 2014

MY NETUSHKA IS 9..













And this lovely collage by tobi! 



Still feels like yesterday when I carried you in my arms when you were born, maybe because I was the first to carry you, I've bonded with you eternally. You were so beautiful at birth, still so beautiful now. My neta, my first child, my smallie, my baby turned 9 today! She's my niece, not the only niece I have but I love this child specially. Doubt I'd love my biological child more than this.
My sister thinks neta is her miracle baby, but she's actually mine. She's the reason I met with destiny, God blessed my sister with her after 14 years of waiting because He knew that would bring me to abuja, if not I'd have been on the fab lane to hell.

I've never met anyone who didn't like neta, she automatically makes a bad day beautiful. Beautiful in and out, intelligent, smart, funny.
God bless you my pikin, I am sorry I could not spend the day with you today, but you were on my mind every minute of the day. I love you from the depth of my soul. 
You will excel among your peers, as you light up every place you enter, may your light never go dim. 

Happy birthday my love.


2 comments:

  1. As you love and celebrate her, so shall yours be celebrated in Jesus name, Amen.
    Happy birthday to your niece, She's indeed beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen omone. God bless you my sister. She is soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete