Wednesday 12 November 2014

ANOTHER FINE GIRL WITH ANOINTING..


Tis my girl omone's birthday today! Don't even remember who introduced her to me as a travel agent and we got along, Even though I don't do that job anymore, we somehow kept in touch. Now she's on fire for God. Those things excite me true. 

Happy birthday fine girl with anointing. You make me happy to post everyday, because I know if no one reads my posts, you do and you make it obvious by posting a comment, even went ahead to campaign for my friends who you don't know to support me (dem still no send me o) Thank you chic, God bless you.
You were never ashamed to identify with me, my unpopular Christian blog and most importantly Jesus, because of that, Jesus will not be ashamed of you omone. The things that money cannot buy are the things I pray The Lord to bestow upon you, May God use you as His signpost. Shine because your Father owns the earth, everywhere where you have been mocked as lacking according to the standard of men, may the standard of God raise you as the solution on that same platform. Much love Hun, make sure you enjoy today o.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww my goodness, thanks girlfriend Tega, I'm so humbled that I'm on your blog, such an honor. Thanks for the wishes. God bless you too on all sides. Love you much

    ReplyDelete