Monday 10 November 2014

BACK ON BABAY!


Another General in our time has gone to meet His maker. I don't ever question God or want to,His ways are not our ways. I have listened to him preach, seasoned man of God. God will comfort the family left behind, My Father is still in control?
Alakoso Aiye.

So this last weekend, Glo dealt with me. I heard that I could use 1000 to get 3GB, use on my bb and iPad through hotspot. Na Im the very chic called Tega embarked on the journey , I finished my data on my previous subscription on an another network and then glo said I should wait 24 hours. So I finally rested. 

A few hours into the day, a friend called me asking if I was chatting with her on Facebook, I could not have been because I had no data on any device, that's how I started looking for how to log in to Facebook. Eventually when I got on, the person had asked nearly 100 people for 3000 MTN card. A few people insulted the loser, some thought it was me, were a bit polite but taken aback, someone even asked if 20k credit was enough. God bless Estella Yahaya for putting it up on her Facebook status. The person even asked my husband. (How dull).

Scary matter is the person knew me to a large extent, because when my friend who called me asked the person what our last transaction was, the person said we spoke about make up, and was also using the fact that I was in a church program. So the person knows I am a make up artist and a church girl,
E no fear say na church e dey take lie. Now if It were the times of Ananais and sapphira, that person will drop dead like a fly for doing that. But then we are in the dispensation of grace but make I tell that person because I bet you will read this, because you chose to impersonate me to perpetuate this crap,because you tried to further rubbish the church, you have come to the end of your evil ways, you will have no rest until you repent and give your soul to Christ and commission yourself to catching people like you, since you sabi hack!  Imagine if you die now, will this scam take you to heaven? 
#makeyourlifecount

In other news, I am back online. 

Revelations 2:5



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back sis. Don't mind d impersonator, God pass am.

    ReplyDelete