Sunday 16 November 2014

MY GARDEN NEEDS ME O..

Do you know that e never tey I knew that your money/ career is a form of service to God. In all truth I have heard it before sha but it didn't sink. That's why mediation is essential o. Everything God gives you, you need to take care of it well because that's the garden He has given you to tend, not that it is your own right.  And truly if you haven't taken care of the garden well, you go see small wilderness. 

I have been asking God many things in recent times and He brought some things to light. Shame wan kill me as I dey here so but I need to say it so that mr accuser can free me. I have wasted so many opportunities, and lost the trust of a few people because of ignorance and laziness. Chai.
There are people who have built empires with less than the opportunities I've had and squandered. 
Then I will go to church and fellowship and be blocking Gods ear with "God open the heavens over me" "help me hammer" etc. how He wan answer me when all He gave me, I took for granted and wasted? God is indeed a God of principles. 

I have also heard that it is only a madman who will do the same things and expect a different result. I asked God for a life of ease and He said to me , "you have always had a life of ease". I really thought I didn't hear right until now that It dawned on me. I have been my own worst enemy. 

I have asked for mercy sha, and the reason I know He has heard me is that in the last few days, He has taken me through a series of teachings and experiences, majority of them were backed up by the teaching in Church today. God bless pastor Godwin Uwubamwen. Chai, my brain did 'cran cran' this morin.

Anyway, I've decided to retrace my steps gradually, one foot in front of the other. Thing is I know He's about to open the heavens for me because He has started to teach me how to manage what I have because of what is coming and maintain it well so I can stop making Him look like He is an irresponsible Father.  Like a prodigal child I return.

True, God is good. Follow His word and eat the good of the land. Lemme face my new garden.

Luke 16:10-14



In other news my lash training class hmmmm

Kejie obi akatchak I have a new level of respect for you o.

Petals of lashes.


Tega sweating away..


I nearly blind my muse o.





2 comments:

  1. God bless you sis for this post. Honestly, sometimes I think of the opportunities that God has given to me n I have attempted to fall His hand. Failed attempt coz my God's hand cannot be fallen. Yet, He remains a God of 2nd chances. It will come. It will end in praise and when it does, Heaven will brag with our success story. God bless you sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ah, my baby. God is good. He is not a man o.

      Delete