Wednesday 5 November 2014

TIME TO SETTLE ..



So because this month was declared the month of favour and I was beginning to see the dividend, mr to and fro decided to rear his ugly head abi?
 After wwp yesterday, my MTN decided to vex, i was on my way to run a quick errand for my pastor O so I could go and eat, so I was on top speed and then my clutch cable cut, God didn't let me get hurt, I am grateful. The car was parked in the middle of a very busy road so I needed help fast before FRSC bring themselves. I called the mechanic and he was out of town, trying to call another, the only phone that had airtime decided to malfunction, when u press 3 na 9 dey show, I had only 1500 cash with me.Thank God for BBM, I reached my friend ann, some other wwp lady stopped and gave me credit. Na so I reach mechanic and I comot there o. I felt so deflated, wondering when I will hammer, I was gonna start crying when I was talking to my husband then I remembered pastor O's teaching a few hours ago about spiritual maturity, I sucked the tears back with speed. I am no longer a baby christian mehn. I dey crack cow leg bone sef.

Anyway to complete my pastor O's errand, I got a cab and we started talking and somehow I told him how my day had gone, he in turn told me what had happened to him a short while back and how he overcame it. His dad married 4 wives, has 30 children and household wickedness start, finish for their house. His mum was ill, his car had an accident, he had a court case, had just come out of Kiri Kiri, had no money. He said one day he slept all day, then wrote down all his issues and took them one by one in prayers, ate whatever meal was left at home and slept back.

Next day, God started to show mercy and give him direction on how to deal with each problem. He taught me something valuable. I was feeling bad that the hustle wasn't adding up and God just told me to bring my matters to His table one by one lets talk about them.

I am grateful for that conversation. Based on how I was feeling, it isn't in my character to engage in any conversation with anyone, I'd rather be left alone. But God needed me to hear a lot of things. He said many things but that na another post. Then I got home and realised that I left my house keys with the mechanic. Thank God for Sheila, the bestest landlord in the world. God bless you.

Of course I wrote them all down and took them up on tongues with the master last night, have the answers come? No (even though in faith they have) do I feel lighter? Definitely. 
In all things I will give thanks, at least I have a car, it may not be the best, not the latest but I have one, so I am grateful, if He gives life, is it new car He can't give me? The gold and the silver are His, The cattle on a 1000 hills are His, He can give me one to sell to buy new car na.

He is God, He does ALL things. 

Isaiah 43

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Tee..this was for me..read it through to the end and found myself holding back hot tears. Words that cut so deep, words that encourage, words that strengthen and truly make one grateful for all the known/unknown/seen/unseen li'l and big mercies. #Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisses Regina. God knows how He reaches out to us per time. God be praised.
    Executive someborry Regina * wink

    ReplyDelete