Thursday 6 November 2014

BUT FOR YOUR GRACE..




My MTN came back this morning but is still giving issues. As I tried to go out today for my protocol meeting, it started to cough, I just respected my self and drove back to park it and went for my meeting.

I got home later and got a text from someone asking me to pray with him to re dedicate his life to God and all I could think about was how grace has found me Tega. It may not be a big deal to people but I refuse to take it for granted. Someone saw me at WWP awards / dinner night and fell down saying "so this one can be born again".
God indeed uses the foolish things to confound the wise, He qualifies the unqualified, He exalts who He chooses.

I was a party girl, addicted to all sorts, resisted God, tried all the bad things. There was a time the type of things on my list were 
"have sex with a total stranger before I get married" (at least I knew adultery was out of it)
"When I have my first car, how I'd smoke while driving"
"have a child outside wedlock cos the man I desperately wanted to marry didn't want me"

Everyday was a weekend, I was the life of a party, I loved to have a good time. I was the girl parents warned their kids about in school,I was nasty, a gossip, had a rotten mouth (and took pride in it), had no integrity. I was the type of girl to tell you Sunday morning is for sleeping the hangover away after eating hot indomie with loads of pepper and coke, making it sound like fun to commit all the sin possible in a stylish way, I was the girl who didn't do "THIS GOD THING". On the fab lane to hell fire.Does anybody remember me?

Now my car troubles have faded into oblivion, they just don't matter anymore, there's a parteeeey in heaven.

Faithful God. I stand amazed in Your presence, there's nothing You cannot do. Thank You for the opportunity. 

Grace found me..

Ephesians 2:8-9

1 comment: