Saturday 1 November 2014

COMMAND NOVEMBER!


Tee's 2cents is two months old today. I am grateful to the Holy Spirit who has somehow given me words to write. I have heard people say they look forward to posts, or that there were going through something, read something I wrote and they got inspired. I return Glory to God. A few criticism have come as well, and I honestly appreciate them so I don't get carried away but continue to rely on the One who sent me. This is my little corner of evangelism. And I am grateful for the platform to witness for my father.

I want to share a few prayers with y'all. Pastor O declared November the month of favour. Tap into it if you wanna.

Now let's pray!

Pattern of failure break this month in the name of Jesus.
Every agreement of darkness to lock me out of favour this month, scatter in Jesus name.
God of the 11th hour, appear in my life with favour.
My God and my Father catapult me from captivity into fruitful activity .
Rain of unmerited favour fall on my health,my marriage, my finances, my career, my business, my family ( fill as desired)
Everything I have lost from January till now, let November deliver it into my hands in Jesus name. 
Gates of November be lifted up to admit me into uncommon favour.
This power of unmerited favour restore to me all I've lost in the last months.

Pray for every day, hour, minute and second of November, cover it with the blood of Jesus.
Plug every loophole the enemy can try to pass.

This month of November May the mercies of God be with you, may men favour you. 


Matthew 20 : 1-16

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2 months, many more years and sponsors to come. Just command them to come your way.

    ReplyDelete