Tuesday 1 December 2015

BOTH SIDES OF MY LIPS..



I was in a salon and the TV was tuned to trace Channel and somehow I heard the lyrics of a song being played so I looked up and the things I saw the girls doing in the video eeeeeehn! I nearly fainted o. Didn't know when I shouted out, those girls are young and should be in school finding their path.

Now one of the artistes was someone who was "reigning" before I hung my party stilettos, my first thought was 'dis guy no know say him don old', then I heard the tins coming out of his mouth, HA! 
So as I protested, the guy attending to me said he's good, That there's nothing wrong with the video. 

I know he's married and has a daughter, so I asked if he would have taken one of the girls in the video as his wife, he shouted a loud no and neither would he be happy to see his daughter dance like that. So who's the song and video good for na? Another person pikin good to spoil but not your own? 
That's speaking from both sides of your lips sir.
And said if they are not nude and dancing/ speaking vulgarity no one will listen to their music. Is this generation even thinking about eternity?  

This right here is what is wrong with the world! All the wrong things have become the norm and I protest this. There's absolutely nothing cool about swearing and spitting out obscenity.

Now this is my thought, if we all do our part and bring our daughters up right, letting them understand who they are in Christ, all these artistes won't have any girls to use for their obscene videos, then maybe they will go back to gospel music na. How can a girls role model be Amber Rose mbok? How can twerking in water be your ambition? When Jesus is coming soon? 

Then they will say they want a God fearing man to marry, When God Himself dey fear dem, that God fearing man has a praying mother who has prayed him into destiny, so she most likely will break into PhD level of tongues and bind you when you bounce into her house in ya bum shorts.

Let's help our children abeg. 

Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment