Friday 11 December 2015

LOOK AWAY FROM YOURSELF...



 


This week has been fantastic in more ways than one so tey I could not post. IMAGINE DAT! 
Pastor Tinu is an absolute delight, she and pastor O are from the same stalk. Then Aunty Paula white was in coza. That woman is WORDED meeeehn. God help me o, which day I wan know bible like dat na?

Anyway we went to an IDP camp to visit for Christmas, there were over 500 children and honestly I reevaluated but I didn't burst into tears like I normally do, I just begged for mercy. 
I'm here thinking of a new tab, new shoes, new hair, new this n that and someone is sleeping In a place made of cement bags? It is easy to just be preoccupied with your own life and forget that people are happy to have 1decent meal. These people are just happy to be alive, no WC, no kitchen, no security etc.These out reaches used to be like an inconvenience but I really appreciate them more now because it helps me put things into perspective.I'm in no way better than them.

In this particular IDP "estate" a woman had a baby but because there was no care the baby died. My heart broke when I heard that. 
Our children snub somethings but I saw these children grateful for a plate of Jollof rice. The smiles on their faces were priceless. I'm glad I was part of it.

Put a smile on someone's face this season.

In other news pastor o told me she will be harder on me in 2016, then referred to pastor Tinu saying no coach is friends with his athlete. YEPA! Anything harder than this na die na. Mo Gbe! But if that's what it takes, Holy Spirit just gimme the grace, make me teachable and sensitive. Bring it on mama! #runsandhides


Proverbs 19:17

No comments:

Post a Comment