Friday 11 December 2015

SCATTER THE DADA!



Na so my amebo ways nearly put me for problem today o,( my holy amebo ways plix!) A woman had a baby with dreadlocks, and she said both her kids were born that way. So I just casually said cut the hair off, she said it will grow back, I said then keep cutting, then she said he will fall ill that even to comb the hair is a battle and his temperature will rise afterwards. I told her that I went back from team natural to straighten my hair because of the pain, so if I an adult gets head aches from combing my natural hair how much more an infant. 

That's how she said they said she needs to do a celebration before cutting the hair if not the child will die!!! Werin be dat? As a Christian? That is sacrifice, there's no difference between that act and carrying boiled yam and boiled egg with palm oil poured on it, in a calabash and dropping it at ori ta meta ('T' junction). If you are for God stand for God. Light and darkness cannot coexist. You never hear say God na jealous God? Where did you put Jesus in all this matter? What did He die for? 

See, it is written that children are a heritage of the Lord and every good and perfect gift comes from God, and His gifts maketh rich and addeth no sorrow. As I dey shave the hair I dey quote the scriptures, dem no born the dada to grow back. Instead d pikin fit just be permanent gorimapa from the prayers and laying of hands.
Celebration ko, ebo ni. 
As a tongue talking, bible believing, spirit soaked Christian you are doing celebration to cut your child's hair? Na overfeeding dey worry you, give some to the orphanage closest to you.

Colossians 2:15



No comments:

Post a Comment