Thursday 3 December 2015

BROTHERS' KEEPER?


On Tuesday morning as I drove to wwp, I saw a pretty young lady arranging her belongings in the middle of the road. I thought it was rather weird but I thought maybe the things fell off while she carried them.
Today as I dressed up, my phone rang and it was a neighbor asking that we have a meeting concerning another neighbor who has lost her mind, Infact I was asked to come and pray for her. How dem take know say I be born again sef fear me, because I barely know anyone in the estate.
We hadn't had light for days and I found out this young lady went there to damage the estates transformer, she had attacked a few people at night , generally becoming destructive.

Out of 100 people called for the meeting, only a handful showed up, no one wants to be bothered with another man's problem. My heart broke,I like that a few women decided to take charge of her well being. That girl could walk into the wrong hands in these evil times.

When you don't hear from people, actively look for them. Let's look out for each other. What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you.
I will never pray for someone to lose peace again because I have seen what it is like for someone to lose peace. There I was getting irritated that I could not charge my gadgets, sleep with the ac, watch tv, drink cold water because there was no light while someone else has lost her peace and could have easily died. God please have mercy.

God bless you my sis Affy.

Pray for Christabel.

Philippians 2:9 

5 comments:

  1. Father, we thank u for christabel, thank u that u knew her before she was formed in her mother's womb, and that u wrote concerning her, let what u wrote about her come to speak for her now in the name of Jesus. We speak ur peace into her mind and command the raging to be still in Jesus name. Thank u Jehovah God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, we thank u for christabel, thank u that u knew her before she was formed in her mother's womb, and that u wrote concerning her, let what u wrote about her come to speak for her now in the name of Jesus. We speak ur peace into her mind and command the raging to be still in Jesus name. Thank u Jehovah God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father God we thank you for healing Christabel. You spirit of infirmity I command you to loose your hold upon her n set her free in Jesus mighty name. She is healed n made whole by the precious blood n stripes of Jesus Christ . Amen! Thank you Abbah Father for its done. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father we are grateful for what You will do in this life. We thank You for total restoration of her mind and we know that You don't delight in evil so we have our confidence in You that You cannot fail and so we declare with the host of heaven that You will perfect Your goodness in the life of Christabel in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ameeeeeeeen in the matchless name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete