Thursday 17 December 2015

LOVE ME, FEED ME, NEVER LEAVE ME!




I heard my pastor talking about her relationship with God and I got so envious ( In a good way plix). She said God speaks to her In such a gentle manner and they have conversations that run deep. My life hasn't remained the same since that day, all I've done since is crave that kind of love relationship with the Father.
As I spoke to a friend about my craving, she told me that pastor O has invested time , more or less telling me to calm down. But this is my thought, if the first born child of my family is 20, she has spent 20years cultivating a relationship with my father, that doesn't stop me (4yr old) and my father from cultivating our own kind of loving relationship. He may not tell me deep things that may confuse m because of my age but He will speak to me in a language that will make me feel like He loves me probably even more than my 20 year old sibling abi? He will broker deals with me like He does my older sibling too, they may be less important than my older sibling's but they will be important to me. And as I grow older, it will get deeper? Bottom line, I sha get relationship with my papa abi? That's all I really want. 
I can't even begin to imagine the kind of sweet nothings God whispered to John that made him refer to himself as the disciple that Jesus loved. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. 

It doesn't matter whether slow or fast paced, I am work in progress. One foot in front of the other, one day I will get there make I jus dey waka dey go.

John 13:23

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter how long it takes, one day we will get there, consistency is key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel u really. I covet that closeness too. I never had a good relationship with my father and that has been my stumbling block. God will open a way I believe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel u really. I covet that closeness too. I never had a good relationship with my father and that has been my stumbling block. God will open a way I believe

    ReplyDelete