Monday 21 December 2015

NO MORE SELFIES.

Had a dream that I was walking along a path in fellowship and I saw a girl being tied up and they were about to pass judgement on her for not releasing a spaceship, so I stopped to ask and then someone who appeared to be their leader came forward to challenge my asking, I got so angry and started rebuking her in Jesus name then she started shaking and begging me to stop. 

Now what baffled me in the dream was that there were other Christians there before I saw them and not one of them got involved even as I was addressing the matter. 

When I woke up I remember pastor o telling me about a video she saw about some people in a sea that needed help but there were Christians around them praying for cars, children, spiritual depth (generally personal prayers) while souls were perishing. 
Help me Lord to use any means possible to bring people to behold this marvelous light called Jesus.

Truly these are the last days.


2 Timothy 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment