Friday 18 December 2015

Mè BRANAMA ...



Was watching moments and toke was talking about having a celebrity play at your wedding as you danced in. Th only artist that ever crossed my mind to play at my wedding was kefee the 'branama queen'. 
Many people probably don't know her but that song is in urhobo and I heard it first when my sister was pregnant for Neta and I fell in love with the song. The lyrics are deep and it has more meaning to me now that I'm saved, then Paul play dairo killed it further in the remix. Been looking for the song since then voila I find it on iTunes. Hehehehehehe, everybody ti d'aran l'owo mi. Find this song, download it, if you don't understand urhobo or Yoruba look for interpreter and forget about sharing the gala and the booze!

Rest in peace kefee, thank you for that beautiful song.

No comments:

Post a Comment