Monday 21 December 2015

THINK AGAIN..




After church yesterday as i was going to buy units for my meter, I saw that a frozen yoghurt shop was open and decided to give my self a treat (small cup). As I was enjoying my tropical flavor with my coconut topping, I turned up the volume of the radio and a guy called in to ask for advice concerning the fuel situation and hike in transport fares.

He said he lives in minna, and his wife had a baby in October, he hasn't been able to visit but he sent home 500 naira, then sent another 1200 a month later!!😳 obviously that's all he had.
I nearly choked on my froyo. I just spent #650 on something that wasn't even food and that's the amount someone sent to his wife who just had a baby??? That froyo tasted like sawdust immediately, I felt deep guilt. And I dare to complain? 

Lord have mercy.

In other news, shoe maker told me the rise in dollar has made his prices go up??? I com an taya 

1 chronicles 16:34

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! We should be grateful for the littlest of things! This song we all know, started playing in my head while reading.. it goes: some have food but cannot eat.. some can eat but have no food.. we have food and we can eat.. Glory be to thee oh Lord.. Amen!
    Be thankful!

    Franca Choice

    ReplyDelete