Saturday 5 December 2015

I AM NOT AN ORPHAN!!!


I've entered a new craze of learning every skill I can afford in the beauty business for now, so recently I found a new love and decided to make enquiries and the trainer I got in Lagos said 30k with materials for 3 weeks. I was ecstatic since I may be down that way for the holiday, then I checked my finances and decided to find out in abuja. She said 50k without materials and for 6 weeks. YEPA!  I begged this woman, yanned her in Yoruba, she said that was why she even gave me a discount. So I felt a little deflated after speaking with her.

As I drove back I started to calculate which would be cheaper (financially and convenient)and how I'd get the cash, then the Holy Spirit asked me if I had asked Him and reminded me how I don't trust Him. So I apologized and just told Him what I needed. Nne na so I no hear answer from Am o. I really thought He will give me one sharp solution as He asked me na. I just somehow got distracted by other things and never went back to the subject. I sat down a few hours later going through amazing pictures of my new love and then I mentioned it to someone in wwp and she said she knew someone who could train me. Luckily I had her number, I rang her and she promised to teach me, Guess how much? FOC babay! I was over the moon. Then I asked how much I need for materials and she said 5k😳!  Waaaaaaaaaaaat? A feather could have knocked me over. 

Just like that? Now I get why the Holy Spirit asked me to ask Him o. He indeed is a gentleman, doesn't force Himself on you. But I love that You talk to me o. Thank you o, please ehn, force Your gentle benevolent self on me o. God loves me So much,

Today the 5th day of December,  I Oghenetega Ojevwe Oluwatosin Omogor née Ojanomare oni Oghenerugba Omogor boldly declare that Lord, You owe me NOTHING. Anything You give me in this life na jara. I am grateful for how you Father me, how you love me and answer me. 

Thank you! 

John 14:18 (AMP)

4 comments:

  1. Nice piece. What's this new trade make we join the awoof queue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piece. What's this new trade make we join the awoof queue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rejoice with you Sis. GOD IS FAITHFUL! He never forsake his own. Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete