Sunday 13 December 2015

GO JOO!


Near the market on my way out of my house hangs a huge banner about a December party. I see it as I'm leaving everyday but somehow, I've never read it. 
So one fine morning as i was driving out, speaking in tongues o,I slowed down for the security guy to check my trunk as he flagged me. The guy handed me a flyer for a party, a twerking party!!! A party where u will learn to wain ha waist n shake ya behind in a certain manner.
They paid him to invite people to that party. And I'm sure the place will be packed full.
Reminds me of when I went to look for work in one bar like this and the guy asked if I could get girls to come for a party (like official opening). I gathered all my friends, old friends, new friends, asked them to come with their sisters and friends, as girls were leaving,girls were coming in because the place could not take the crowd.

Now e dey hard me to invite women to church! Devil is a counterfeiter true. That's what created me to be, someone calling people to His kingdom , it is the great commission but because I had no one to help me channel it In the right direction, I was populating hell. A few days ago, someone was telling me how their normal packed full church isn't so full anymore because of terrorist attacks but I hear the clubs are still packed full.

God have mercy! 

Mark 16:15
Matthew 28:19a.

No comments:

Post a Comment