Friday 4 December 2015

PRAY OR BE A PREY!


Today my pastor O was teaching about prayers and the four watches of the night and how important it is in the life of a person. Over and over I've heard her say 'the sons of Issachar led Israel because they knew the times and seasons, in plain English they were spiritually sensitive. As she said it again this evening and started to raise a prayer point about demonic calendars, I remembered my uncle Emmanuel got buried earlier today.

A little over a year ago my mothers immediate younger brother passed on (uncle tony),and at the same time my mum was ill, she just had a stroke. Just after my uncle passed on, my cousin had a dream that at his funeral there were 2 other coffins set beside his coffin. She told me and because my mum had a stroke I began to pray for my mum and somehow God was gracious unto her and she didn't die then. As she came to, I was thinking she was out of danger for good so I let my guard down, I didn't pray much afterwards. (Now I know why  my pastor o says after a victory, pray hardest). Like pastor B says, the only good thing about the devil is his persistence. When he sees you have snoozed, mr to and fro will come and sow tares.

A year later my mum passed on, while we were still trying to digest that loss, my mums younger brother uncle Emmanuel passed on a month later. As soon as i was told, I remembered that dream.
That dream came to pass! 3 of them died within a year of almost the same kinda illness. Ah it pained me, Because I know God reveals to redeem, na me no suspect. One full year!!! Instead I was doing baby things when major project dey my 'doormot', carried away by activities when I should have stood my ground in the place of intercession. Me spiritual maiguard? Small sleep like this and devil snuck up on me and stole from me.

It is well sha. May I never lose consciousness of my post again in Jesus name. 
Now if I hear 'evil calendar' they must not complete it o, i don start to shout 'SCATTER BY FIRE'.

Rest in Peace Uncle Emmanuel, if you fit, hail my mama for me, tell her I miss her o.

John 10:10a




No comments:

Post a Comment