Monday 21 December 2015

BORN AGAIN BUMPER STICKERS

Maybe it is the festivities or lack of fuel, the roads are unbearably busy. I had a very busy day today especially driving. And then as I drove into one of these mega stores, one woman did one kind of driving stunt that will make vin diesel green with envy, I come and fear o, because I nearly hit another car trying to avoid her. She didn't even have the decency to apologize. 
After we both parked, I walked over to her being the sister Tega that I am ( as I dey drive WWP signboard na) and she abused the living daylight out of me, as I looked at the car I saw two stickers (from 2014 and 2015) from a popular church in abuja. So I told her to act like a Christian woman that her bumper sticker says she is, don't apologize but please don't be rude and she boldly said I should leave her sticker out of this. I then apologized and told her now I understand that it is her car that is born again.

She was furious but mute. I hope she thinks again about her character next time she's driving her born again car because she just embarrassed that poor 'Ford'.


Galatians 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment