Wednesday 15 October 2014

BROKEN VESSELS

My friend Esther Nnadi preached yesterday in wwp. I've never felt the true meaning of broken vessels until yesterday. She spoke deep matters, as in, the devil didn't want that vessel to fulfil destiny so he tried to use it for his own good. Thank God for someone like pastor O, she didn't give up on her, she flogs with the right and draws close with the left. 

Chai, she got me crying throughout the service, I almost forgot I had a flight to catch. She said a lot of things but a few things stood out for me.

"God will take anything to get your attention if He has vested interest in you"
"Brokenness is Gods way of dealing with our independence from Him."
"If u r disconnected form God, you are exposed to shame."
"Brokenness is for spiritual maturity and maximum ministry."
"A title without a mantle is equal to battle." Now this last line was on my mind almost throughout the flight,  you can have a call over your life but if you are not connected to the source of the calling you won't soar. Na call o, not flash say because u sabi talk, u go feel say u be pastor, your anthem go be " welcome to jam rock "

The devil won't come in his full regalia with horns, long tail and fork like fotos depict but he uses his demons, our flesh, our excesses to work against us, it may appear legal sef but my chic, those stuff drag you doooooooooown. God indeed uses humble people, people that stay with him, people who are lambs/ sheep with him and lions to the enemy. 

Back to my mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment