Friday 10 October 2014

490 TIMES A DAY!



A young lady walked up to me a few days and started to tell me about how her husband had travelled out on official work for a year, came back and won't be husband to her anymore. She spoke about all she had sacrificed, physically, emotionally and all the "ally". And how angry she is...
From her demeanor you could see she was trying so hard to not slap me sef, maybe I resemble the man.

Anyway, the Holy Spirit got me into telling her to be a spiritual 'mumu' if she wanted that man back and back it up with crazy prayers. Then she remembered a revelation God had given her. Her husband and children raptured but she didn't because of the bitterness and unforgiveness. Her anger was justified by all standard, but not to Jesus. Forgiveness has 54 hits in my bible, it must be important for it to be repeated that many times.

Ah, ah. So the man repented? No be love you say make you dey vex say he no love you back? Yet you the Christian, the embodiment of love didn't realise that you have missed it? 
People be wise o, unforgiveness is cancerous and when you forgive, it is for you. Leave the fact that they may laugh at you that you are foolish, na you wise pass.  No human being is worth it for Me o, I'd  forgive you in advance sef. Any attempt rapture come and my wings dey malfunction, I go climb person head, try jump start the wings sef. Make I dey here with the likes of BH and ISIS? Lai Lai. 
It isn't easy but GRACE is sufficient. 

I had a boyfriend I looooved die, he was not very fair to me. Treated me so poorly, lied to me that his mama didn't want anyone who wasn't their tribe, cheated on me at every opportunity, brought my self esteem to ground level, eventually dumped me in a naaaaasty way. I remember how angry I had become, It appeared like I loved how bad he treated me, (suffer head life) I was losing my playful, happy nature because of a man? I had to catch my short self o, ran to church, dropped his name at the altar on the 1st of dec 2010 and somehow the bitterness began to flow out of me and I met my bobo on the 19th of dec 2010. (See? Forgiveness can get u a husband, hehehehehe)

So he has been cheating, so you have found out, you have vexed, forgive na, u say no, after calling fire and brimstone on the nigga, he makes peace with His maker, nne, he go make heaven o, no tink am.
If the devil truly repents, I'm sure God will forgive him. My Father is merciful like that.

Like my Pastor O says, you can mistakenly go to hell, but you can't mistakenly go to heaven. It is a DELIBERATE lifestyle..

Ask the Lord for Grace which is richly available. 

Feel free to drop ya offering.

Ephesians 4:32


1 comment: