Friday 10 October 2014

WHERE IS THY STING ?



How can you just go like that? 
My times in Kano won't be complete without your name Franki..I remember our rijinya Zaki days, we worried jan block with our crazy behaviour. 
Amazing girl, generous, larger than life, even in the deepest issues, you found humor in it, no matter how crazy you appeared, everyone could not help but love you . 

Even after we hadnt spoken in a while, you still made my wedding. That's the kind of person she was, loyal to an annoying fault.

I noticed how you started to post scriptures on your fb wall. I'm glad you started to reconnect to the Master Jesus.
I don't even know how to start the story, I'm hurting..Chai, you showed me many bad things in life o, it was our youthful days but I'm glad I did those things, it has made me appreciate my salvation, but I'd miss you my Franki  Doo like I fondly called you, my former partner in crime, my former dance partner, my former club partner, my friend and my sister. 

Can't forget you in a hurry my darling.
Rest in peace Frances Oneya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment