Wednesday 15 October 2014

EKO ONI BAJE..


Fashola dey try. I am in Lagos and truly people are thing hard to keep to it. Of course there are a few psychos who must show themselves, but generally it is almost sane.

I'm in the hospital with my mum, I was summoned by the council of elders to come take care of her, there was an urgency to it. 
The devil says she has high blood pressure, high blood sugar, malaria, she can barely see the tv, can't hear me properly.

but my Jehovah says by His stripes my mother is healed, 
that she will fulfil the number of her days, 
that healing is her bread and water,  
the purpose of Christ was made manifest, 
He destroyed the works of the devil over my mother, 
His mercies endure forever,
That with Long life will He satisfy her
That He has sent His word and healed her diseases.
That He will restore health to her
That She will have life more abundantly
He said affliction shall rise again ( after her brother died)

Whose report shall I believe? The one who gave me peace? Or the one who gives damnation?

Isaiah 53: 4-5

1 comment: