Tuesday 28 October 2014

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH HEAVY ANOINTING









Me and mike Aremu *dancing* so what I am famzing!


Pastor o and the other pastors at her celebration.

On the 30th day of March 2011, I began to cry uncontrollably about nothing in particular. Nothing tasted good, nothing felt right but I could not place my finger on the wahala. So I locked myself at home for like 4days crying for no reason. Then on the 2nd of April,I thought to call my friend kejie and told her, when she asked the reason I was crying, I burst into fresh tears and told her I don't know, then she reminded me how she had been inviting me for a women's fellowship, she told me to call the lady in charge, I had resisted badly before then. But this time, It felt like she put something in her mouth to speak to me o. That's how I dialed the number, as soon as I heard hello, I started a new set of wailing and then the most soothing voice I've ever heard started singing ' Oba n'to Seun ti enikan o le se, oruko re it iyin to'
And then she asked " can you come to my house?" And I quickly ran there, met the person with the voice and her smile made me relax further. We spoke, then she invited me for fellowship the following Tuesday 5th April 2011 and I surrendered my life to Jesus.

She has since been mentoring and teaching me, making sure I remain on the right path. She is mother, friend, teacher, disciplinarian, loving yet strict, has an extra ordinary generous spirit,practical, down to earth, fashionable.  She made me realise that Christianity is not wearing sack cloth and being covered in Ashes, amazing woman. She will cry with you when the yawa gas, she will dance with you when the testimony comes. The one that even if she's going through her personal issues, you won't know because her infectious smile is ever on her face, and she will take on your own issues.

An end time soldier, a true worshipper, humble soul, she is the GCWWP battalion. With her ahead shakings no dey. Excellent spirit. Doesn't joke with the work of the master. Never gives up on any one, never writes anyone off, everyone is "sweetheart" to her.

Happy birthday my Pastor Opuaya Agha, my mother, my pastor, my mentor, my tour guide on earth, my teacher, the wind beneath my wings.

I love you tooooooooo much ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment