Friday 24 October 2014

WANDERING EYES..

Counting down to leaving Lagos, Mixed feelings. I'm happy to be going back to base but I'd miss my family very much. I grew up here,got married out of here too. I am in my element here, this is home for me.

Anyway I was delighted to take a break from being my mama's caregiver for the last two weeks, we went for a dinner/fundraising event the church held. Had a good time (food and laughter) my niece fejiro has an amazing sense of humor and her brother victor the good boy turned gangster driver.
My sister was in organizing committee so she was busy. There was this adorable kid on the table, and the MC/ Comedian tho???

All that didn't stop my gifted eyes from noticing different things. I have this gift of understanding body language between a couple, I can tell if a couple love each other or not or are very good friends even if they are fighting! There was this couple opposite our table, the woman could not hide her resentment for her husband, it was all over their body language then I caught the look, it sealed my curiosity, chai that guy could have being buried in seconds if looks could kill. 

I'm sure that lady loved that man at a point, and he somehow took advantage of her and resentment has built up over time. I know this because e no dey hard woman to love man and God knew that it is easy for woman to love, and difficult for man that's why He said man LOVE thy own wife, woman SUBMIT to thy own Oga. 

I'm not saying men should cheat, but even if a man is cheating on his wife, he should help himself cover his tracks by loving his wife. Some married men hide their marital status just to get other girls, listen it makes you look foolish, weak and untrustworthy. If a girl is going to date you she will whether you are married or not. A man like that cannot command any respect, not even with the girls he's lying to.

There's no woman who gets her fair dose of love from her man that will go through her husbands phone or search his stuff. She will be satisfied, and even if you tell her he's cheating, she will never believe.  Respect your wife, show her off to the world, be proud of her, make her feel like she's a queen even if you feel she looks like miss piggy after all na you marry her. She will feel good and in turn respect you. Women thrive on attention, care, pet names, affection, emotions, praise  etc.
Most women want their husbands to be the husband among husbands, they want to hail their husbands, like pastor O is her husbands greatest fan, if she hail pastor Ike here ehn... But most women don't know if their husband don toast neighbour, dem fit start to hail am, na yimu go follow.

Thank God for Jesus o, many women have decided to leave this man matter for God. Our favorite line is "will husband take you to heaven?" No go enter hell because of marriage o, carrying bitterness and anger as a badge of  honour.
Like I always say, grace is super abundant. Ask for it and recieve it like rain.



My brother inlaw shows off his mrs to the world! He no dey fall my hand for that side.


My niece and nephew 


My niece, my sister (my future) and yours truly!

Ephesians 5:25- end

Hehehehehe 


Ok, now I think I am been misunderstood. I am NOT saying a man should cheat, must cheat or that all men cheat. I am saying that the ones who cheat should love their wives. Now the secret ingredient in this LOVING YOUR WIFE is that a man who genuinely LOVES his wife (as the bible says especially in Ephesians that says love your wife as you love your own body) will never cheat on his wife. So when they practice this love, they will gradually stop finding pleasure In other women. If you love a particular purple shoe, you would find yourself buying outfits that go with that shoe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment