Wednesday 22 October 2014

GIFTS OR FRUITS

This is my last night in this hospital, I am grateful to God my mama is gonna be discharged. My Father won *bbmdancingsmiley*.

I just realised how far God has brought us as a family, I am grateful. My mum was in hospital for a total of 16 days and her recovery is amazingly rapid. I hear of people who had stroke and stay in hospital for months, but God is faithful to us. He deserves my worship o hmm. 

How I even knew the woman is set to go home is how she started harassing me, at a point I nearly lost my patience then I remembered that I have to win this soul to Christ, I advised myself to just walk away because if I hala all the prayers all night and God answers my prayers but I get angry with her unnecessarily, she won't want my kind of Christianity. Naaaa, it is a deliberate matter.

Reminds me of a well known evangelist who was from a staunch Muslim home. It was a burden in his heart to win his family to Christ. His father was ill, He prayed and God did creative miracles but that didn't convert him even after his mum had converted. They harassed him, dissed him but he kept loving them, was patient with them, showed them kindness, love and never looked like the work was too much on him. That is what won his imam father to Christ. 
Happened to Benny Hinn as well. 

Even all who are abusing Muslims because of boko haram, that's not what Jesus would have done. He would have loved them to repentance. Christianity isn't about how many miracles you can do, it is the love that you received from the Father that you must share to others in order for them to know that God is love. 
Some people deliberately provoke you so that your "Christianity" can be rubbished. Show them that you spend time with Jesus and give them a "Jesus" reaction. I didn't say it was easy, but I know that if you raise your hands, He will help you fly.

IT IS YOUR REACTION TO A MATTER THAT MAKES IT A MATTER!

Xoxo...


Proverbs 11:30

1 comment: